Dear Valued Concannon Vineyard Estate Guest,
To ensure the best experience for every guest, we ask that you observe the following customs and courtesies:
- Wine may be purchased in our tasting rooms and wine bars. No outside wines or alcohol are permitted on the property.
- Please enjoy picnic food on the lawn area only. Camping and cooking equipment is not permitted.
- Please keep a close watch on your children. Tree climbing and picking grapes and leaves off the vines is not allowed.
- Always be courteous to other guests.
- All lawn activities should be kept 20 feet or more away from the patio and arbor areas.
- Please do not engage in any airborne sporting activities, lawn games are allowed.
- No amplified music is allowed.
- Dogs must be on leash and kept to the outdoor areas. Please remain with your pet at all times and pick up after your pet to keep the property clean.
- Please enjoy and respect the property by disposing of all trash in the provided trash bins.
- Please dress comfortably and appropriately. Shoes and shirts are required; swimwear is not allowed.
- Concannon Vineyard is a smoke-free site. Smoking and use of tobacco products is prohibited.
- The lawn and picnic areas close at sundown.
Thank you for your continued support,
John Concannon – Director of Hospitality 06/2013