At Concannon Vineyard, summer is the time when our grapes soak up the beautiful California sunshine. You can join them! We’d love to have you stop by the vineyard, see what we’ve been up to, and soak up some sun. Here are just a few reasons Concannon Vineyard is the perfect summertime destination:
1. It’s a great location! Just 45 minutes from San Francisco and 20 minutes from Oakland, Livermore Valley is the premier wine region to visit established wineries without having to spend the whole day in the car.
2. We have a rich history that we love to share! You can often find Jim and John Concannon enjoying a glass of wine and telling stories about the family and the winery.
3. Our friendly Tasting Room staff will make sure your visit is memorable. We reserve our special Heritage and Reserve wine for the Tasting Room because they are made in limited quantities. The tasting fee is only $10 or $15 to taste at Concannon as well as Darcie Kent Wine Gallery on our property. (left)
4. The brand new Darcie Kent Wine Gallery is right next to the Concannon Vineyard tasting room. Admire the beautiful art on display while enjoying hand-crafted, limited production, single vineyard wines.
5. Underdog Wine Bar, located on the Concannon Vineyard grounds, serves up incredible food and has a great wine selection. (right)
7. The Livermore Shakespeare Festival kicks off on July 12 at our Ellen Rowe Concannon House. Enjoy dinner at the Underdog Wine Bar before the performance. For more information and to purchase tickets click here.