Helpful Visitor Information
Planning Your Visit
Delighting our guests is always the center of our attention, and we look forward to your arrival! To make the most of your visit, please look over the following:
- Food and Beverage Policy: Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited by California state law. Food may be brought in for lawn areas only. (Camping and cooking equipment is not permitted.) Outdoor seating areas are for the enjoyment of guests of the estate tasting room and wine pavilion. Picnic baskets and other food items can be purchased in our tasting room.
- Pet Policy: Well-behaved dogs are always welcome at Concannon! Dogs are allowed in the lawn areas only (does not include patio) and must be securely leashed with adult supervision at all times. For the comfort of all guests, please be prepared to pick up after your pet. Service dogs only are allowed in areas other than the lawn.
- Photo Policy: All photography and video footage (including wedding, commercial, portrait and aerial) on the property are prohibited without previous written permission. To discuss your project, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and the written release form. For personal use only, photographs and videotaping are allowed in common areas as long as it does not disrupt other guests’ experiences or the work of employees. Photographs are NOT allowed within the actual vineyards, and aerial photography must receive prior permission. There are no fees, but a photography release form must be signed before pictures and videos can be taken. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Smoking Policy: Concannon Vineyard is a smoke and vapor-free site. Smoking and the use of tobacco and vapor products are prohibited throughout the private estate. No open flames are allowed per strict fire code policies.
Customs and Courtesies
To ensure the best experience for every guest, we ask that you observe the following:
- Groups of 8 or more for Wine Tasting must make advanced reservations.
- Our outdoor seating areas on the lawn are for enjoying wine, food and conversation in a beautiful and relaxing environment. Please do not play ball or engage in any airborne sporting activities. No tents or additional lawn furniture is allowed. Only one blanket per infant is allowed on our grounds. No amplified or live music is allowed.
- Please enjoy and respect the property by disposing of all trash in the provided trash bins.
- Because the California legal drinking age is 21, children and students younger than 21 must be accompanied and supervised at all times by adults responsible for their behavior and safety.
- Per California State Law, our pavilion bar is open to guests who are 21 years of age and over.
- Please dress comfortably and appropriately. Shoes and shirts are required; swimwear is not allowed.
- Concannon Vineyard Welcomes Guests with Special Needs. Our winery’s common areas are wheelchair accessible, and we are happy to discuss any special accommodations a guest might need. For more information, please call 800.258.9866 | 925.456.2505
Outdoor Area Reservations
LAWN AREA RESERVATIONS
The lawn (trees) area is available by booking a reservation and is for parties of 8 people or less seasonally.
GRAPE ARBOR RESERVATIONS
Our historic Grape Arbor is available for groups of 8 people or more seasonally.
OUTDOOR TASTING PAVILION
Table seating in our outdoor tasting pavilion are reserved exclusively for our wine club members to enjoy. Seating is complimentary and members will enjoy the same tasting flight offered in Club 1883. Glasses and bottles of wine are available for purchase at our pavilion bar. Visitors are welcome to enjoy the seats at our pavilion bar to enjoy glass and bottle wine purchases.