Helpful Visitor Information
Planning Your Visit
Delighting our guests is always the center of our attention, and we look forward to your arrival! To make the most of your visit, please look over the following:
- Food and Beverage Policy: Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited by California state law. Food may be brought in for lawn areas only. (Camping and cooking equipment is not permitted.) Outdoor seating areas are for the enjoyment of guests of the estate tasting room and wine pavilion. Picnic baskets and other food items can be purchased in our tasting room.
- Pet Policy:Well-behaved animals are welcome at Concannon. Animals are allowed in the lawn areas only (does not include patio) and must be securely leashed with adult supervision at all times. For the comfort of all guests, please be prepared to pick up after your pet. Only designated service dogs, in accordance with the ADA policy, are allowed in areas other than the lawn.
- Photo Policy: All photography and video footage (including wedding, commercial, portrait and aerial) on the property are prohibited without previous written permission. To discuss your project, please contact us at email@example.com for more information and the written release form. For personal use only, photographs and videotaping are allowed in common areas as long as it does not disrupt other guests’ experiences or the work of employees. Photographs are NOT allowed within the actual vineyards, and aerial photography must receive prior permission. There are no fees, but a photography release form must be signed before pictures and videos can be taken. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Smoking Policy: Concannon Vineyard is a smoke and vapor-free site. Smoking and the use of tobacco and vapor products are prohibited throughout the private estate. No open flames are allowed per strict fire code policies.
Customs and Courtesies
To ensure the best experience for every guest, we ask that you observe the following:
- Groups of 8 or more must make reservations in advance.
- Our outdoor seating areas on the lawn are for enjoying wine, food and conversation in a beautiful and relaxing environment. Please do not play ball or engage in any airborne sporting activities. No tents or additional lawn furniture is allowed. Only one blanket per infant is allowed on our grounds. No amplified or live music is allowed (speakers are prohibited).
- Please enjoy and respect the property by disposing of all trash in the provided trash bins.
- California legal drinking age is 21, therefore those younger than 21 must be accompanied and supervised at all times by adults responsible for their behavior and safety.
- Per California State Law, our pavilion bar is open to guests who are 21 years of age and over. Barstools are reserved for guests 21+ years of age.
- Please dress comfortably and appropriately. Shoes and shirts are required; swimwear is not allowed. No bare feet.
- Food may only be consumed in outdoor areas (not in Tasting Rooms).
- Concannon Vineyard Welcomes Guests with Special Needs. Our winery’s common areas are wheelchair accessible, and we are happy to discuss any special accommodations a guest might need. For more information, please call 800.258.9866 | 925.456.2505
Outdoor Area Reservations
LAWN AREA RESERVATIONS
• The lawn area is available by advanced reservation and is for parties of 10 people or less.
• Reservations may be made by booking online via CellarPass, by emailing email@example.com or by phoning 925-583-1559.
• This reserves your table from 11:00am-4:30pm. (Last bottle purchase is at 4:00pm and lawn area and property closes at 5:00pm.)
• If there are any seats available, our host/hostess (located at the wine pavilion) will try to accommodate your party.
• Minimum bottle requirement are as follows for reservations: 1-2 people: 1 bottle | 3-6 people: 2 bottles | 7-10 people: 3 bottles
GRAPE ARBOR RESERVATIONS
• Groups of 12-50 people must reserve our Grape Arbor for outdoor accommodations.
• Reservations may be made by booking online via CellarPass, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 925-583-1559.
• Pricing for guests is $30.00 per person and for members is $25.00 per person. Minimum bottle purchases required. Please contact events staff at email@example.com for more information.
• Rental includes: a choice of 1 bottle of Concannon Vineyard wine (CV tier only) per every 4 guests in your group; a keepsake Concannon logo GoVino glass for each guest; a bottle of water per guest; tables, linens and chairs.
OUTDOOR TASTING PAVILION
• Table seating at our outdoor tasting pavilion are for our wine club members and visitors to enjoy wines by the glass and bottle. Flights are not available at this location.
• Barstool seating is open to all guests and are reserved for guests 21+ years of age.
• Table seating on our outdoor vineyard terrace is reserved exclusively for our wine club members to enjoy.
• Seating is complimentary and members will enjoy the featured tasting flight.