Updated Visitor Information
We can’t wait to welcome you back to our estate! We are incorporating new standards to prioritize the safety of our guests and employees. We have also made some changes to our tasting experiences to ensure our guests and staff feel safe.
TASTINGS – Welcome to our new Wine Tasting & Food Service Experience!
Our updated tasting experience includes:
• Parties up to 4 guests at a seated outdoor table in one of our picturesque settings.
• Guests will learn about the Concannon family’s inspiring history as a founding family of California wine. Hosted by a knowledgeable Wine Educator, your group will enjoy tasting a flight of our award-winning, Reserve wines.
• All guests must be 21 and over.
• Reservations must be made in advance.
• In accordance to Alameda County guidelines, a meal must be provided to each guest along with their tasting. Food details are listed below and must be ordered when you place your tasting reservation.
At this time, only guests with an advanced reservation will be allowed to taste. Our other areas, including our lawn area, will not be open to guests without a reservation for a seated tasting.
• Our tasting experiences will be open to wine club members only starting Thursday, July 16th.
• Our tasting experiences will be open to the general public starting Thursday, July 30th.
• Reservations will be from Thursday-Monday at 10:30, 10:45, 11:00, 12:00, 12:15, 12:30, 1:30, 1:45, and 2:00 only.
• In accordance to Alameda County guidelines, food must be provided to each guest along with your tasting. We will be offering individual meals and a vegetarian option is available upon request. For members, the cost is $15 per person (up to 4 total at this price). For the general public, the cost is $35 per person and includes a flight of wine. These must be pre-ordered and paid for at the time you book your reservation.
• To book your reservation, please call 925-583-1559 or email email@example.com to secure your space.
Please note the following policies have been implemented for tastings:
• All guests must be 21 or older (no other guests may attend).
• All guests must be present to be seated.
• Reservations may not be guaranteed if guests arrive 15 minutes late or more. A 48-hour cancellation notice is required.
• To allow for sufficient time to sanitize between guests, we please ask you keep your tasting experience to a maximum of an hour and fifteen minutes.
• No outside food or beverages are permitted.
• Guests will get disposable tasting glasses to keep and take home with them.
UPDATED SAFETY POLICIES & REMINDERS
In order to implement the highest level of safety for our guests and employees, the following guidelines and procedures have been implemented:
• New Hours of Operation: Reservations starting at 10:30am from Thursday through Monday. Our estate will close promptly at 3:30pm.
• Outdoor Tables Separated: For the health and safety of our guests and staff, all tables for tastings will be distanced 6 feet apart in an outdoor area.
• Maintain Social Distancing: When you arrive, please check in with the hostess located [fill in location]. While being escorted to your reserved table, please maintain six feet of distance between your party and other guests.
• Please Wear Face Coverings: In accordance with Alameda County requirements, face coverings are required for all guests at all times, except when seated at your reserved table. All Concannon staff are required to wear face masks.
• Observe Directional Signs: To help with the flow of guests, please be aware of all directional signs placed around the property, both on the floor and at eye level.
• Curbside Pick-Up: We will continue to have curbside pick-up. We suggest placing your order ahead of time on our online shop or by calling 925-456-2505. Designated spots will be marked and reserved for curbside pick-up in our parking lot. Signage will be posted with instructions to call 925-456-2505 upon your arrival and a staff member will bring your order out. You can also add to your order at this time.
• Please only bring the reserved guests: In order to maintain social distancing safely, we are not allowing anyone under the age of 21, pets (with the exception of service animals), or outside food at this time.