Updated Visitor Information
We are incorporating new standards to prioritize the safety of our guests and employees. We have also made some changes to our tasting experiences to ensure our guests and staff feel safe.
To make a reservation and to learn more about our updated tasting experiences, please click here.
UPDATED SAFETY POLICIES & REMINDERS
In order to implement the highest level of safety for our guests and employees, the following guidelines and procedures have been implemented:
• New Hours of Operation: Reservations starting at 10:30am from Thursday through Monday. Our estate will close promptly at 4pm.
• Outdoor Tables Separated: For the health and safety of our guests and staff, all tables for tastings will be distanced 6 feet apart in an outdoor area.
• Maintain Social Distancing: When you arrive, please follow the directional signs to check in with the hostess located by the entrance to the lawn area. While being escorted to your reserved table, please maintain six feet of distance between your party and other guests.
• Please Wear Face Coverings: In accordance with Alameda County requirements, face coverings are required for all guests at all times, except when seated at your reserved table. All Concannon staff are required to wear face masks.
• Observe Directional Signs: To help with the flow of guests, please be aware of all directional signs placed around the property, both on the floor and at eye level.
• Curbside Pick-Up: We will continue to have curbside pick-up. We suggest placing your order ahead of time on our online shop or by calling 925-456-2505. Designated spots will be marked and reserved for curbside pick-up in our parking lot. Signage will be posted with instructions to call 925-456-2505 upon your arrival and a staff member will bring your order out. You can also add to your order at this time.
• Please only bring the reserved guests: In order to maintain social distancing safely, we are not allowing anyone under the age of 21, pets (with the exception of service animals), or outside food at this time.
• Limited Estate Capacity: As we rebuild our business to other guests, we ask that members keep visits to twice a week to let others the opportunity to visit our estate.