Updated Visitor Information
We are incorporating the following standards to prioritize the safety of our guests and employees. We have also updated our tasting experience to ensure our guests and staff feel safe.
To make a reservation and to learn more about our updated tasting experiences, please click here.
UPDATED SAFETY POLICIES & REMINDERS
In order to implement the highest level of safety for our guests and employees, the following guidelines and procedures have been implemented:
• New Hours of Operation: Reservations starting at 11:30am from Thursday through Sunday. Our estate will close promptly at 4pm.
• Outdoor Tastings: For the health and safety of our guests and staff, our tastings are now seated at an outdoor table by reservation only.
• Maintain Social Distancing: When you arrive, please follow the directional signs to check in with the hostess located by the entrance to the lawn area. While being escorted to your reserved table, please maintain six feet of distance between your party and other guests.
• Please Wear Face Coverings: In accordance with Alameda County requirements, face coverings are required for all guests at all times, except when seated at your reserved table. All Concannon staff are required to wear face masks and we ask that you wear your mask when they approach.
• Observe Directional Signs: To help with the flow of guests, please be aware of all directional signs placed around the property, both on the floor and at eye level.
• Curbside Pick-Up: We will continue to have curbside pick-up from Thursday to Sunday, 12-3pm. We suggest placing your order ahead of time on our online shop or by calling 925-456-2505 then reserve your pick up day here. To pick up your order, please park in our parking lot and walk to the Tasting Room. A Tasting Room staff member will be able to get your wines for you as well and make any additional wine purchases. We also have our retail shop open where you can purchase BBQ sauces, jewelry and other unique gift items. Social distancing mandates will be in place.
• Please only bring the reserved guests: In order to maintain social distancing safely, we are not allowing anyone under the age of 21, pets (with the exception of service animals), or outside food at this time.
• Limited Estate Capacity: As we rebuild our business, we ask that members keep visits to once a week to let others the opportunity to visit our estate.
• We thank you for following our updated safety protocols. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not following them.