Tasting & Visitor Information
We are open for outdoor tastings with limited service from Thursday to Sunday, 11:30am-4pm. Advanced reservations required. We are continuing to offer curbside pick-up.
For additional questions, please call 925-583-1559 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For parties of up to 4 people, this seated tasting is conducted at an outdoor table in one of our picturesque settings where you will learn about the Concannon family’s inspiring history as a founding family of California wine while enjoying a flight of award-winning, Reserve wines.
• Reservations must be made in advance and will be from Thursday-Sunday starting at 11:30am. Please note that reservations are very limited at this time.
• Members: complimentary (up to 4); Visitors: $20 per person
• Charcuterie boxes are available as an add-on to your tasting experience. These will be $25 per box and feeds 2 guests. If you would like to add a charcuterie box to your reservation, please mention it in the comment section.
At this time, only guests with an advanced reservation will be allowed to taste. Our other areas, including our lawn area, will not be open to guests without a reservation for a seated tasting.
As we rebuild our business, we ask that members keep visits to once a week to let others the opportunity to visit our estate.
To make a reservation online, click the button below:
Please note the following policies have been implemented for tastings:
• All guests must be 21 or older (no other guests may attend).
• All guests must be present to be seated.
• Reservations may not be guaranteed if guests arrive 15 minutes late or more. A 24-hour cancellation notice is required.
• To allow for sufficient time to sanitize between guests, we please ask you keep your tasting experience to a maximum of an hour and thirty minutes.
• No outside food or beverages are permitted.
• Guests will get disposable tasting glasses to keep and take home with them.
For additional questions, please call 925-583-1559 or email email@example.com. If no one answers, please leave a voicemail and we will return you call as soon as possible.
• Pick-ups are available on a limited schedule: Thursday – Sunday, please arrive anytime between 12pm-3pm.
• We suggest placing your order ahead of time on our online shop or by calling 925-456-2505.
• To pick up your order, please park in our parking lot and walk to the Tasting Room. A Tasting Room staff member will be able to get your wines for you as well and make any additional wine purchases. We also have our retail shop open where you can purchase BBQ sauces, jewelry and other unique gift items. Social distancing mandates will be in place.
In order to have your order prepared, please make a reservation for the day that you would like to come by clicking the button below:
UPDATED SAFETY POLICIES & REMINDERS
In order to implement the highest level of safety for our guests and employees, the following guidelines and procedures have been implemented:
- New Hours of Operation: Reservations starting at 11:30am from Thursday through Sunday. Our estate will close promptly at 4pm.
- Outdoor Tables Separated: For the health and safety of our guests and staff, all tables for tastings will be distanced 6 feet apart in an outdoor area.
- Maintain Social Distancing: When you arrive, please follow the directional signs to check in with the hostess located by the entrance to the lawn area. While being escorted to your reserved table, please maintain six feet of distance between your party and other guests.
- Please Wear Face Coverings: In accordance with Alameda County requirements, face coverings are required for all guests at all times, except when seated at your reserved table. All Concannon staff are required to wear face masks and we ask that you wear your mask when they approach.
- Observe Directional Signs: To help with the flow of guests, please be aware of all directional signs placed around the property, both on the floor and at eye level.
- Please only bring the reserved guests: In order to maintain social distancing safely, we are not allowing anyone under the age of 21, pets (with the exception of service animals), or outside food at this time.
- We thank you for following our updated safety protocols. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not following them.