Tasting & Visitor Information
Hours of Operation: Our estate is open Thursday through Monday from 11:30am to 4pm. The last tasting session starts at 2:15pm. Advanced reservations are recommended; walk-ins are welcome as space allows.
Lawn Area: The Lawn Area is open until 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays with last call for bottle service at 4pm. Reservations are not required; it’s a first come, first serve basis. There is a 1 bottle minimum for every two guests when seated in this area. Outside food is allowed when seated on the Lawn Area.
Child Policy: Children are allowed on the Tasting Pavilion and Lawn Area. We ask that children stay at the table under adult supervision at all times. We do not allow balls or flying objects on the property. The Terrace, Estate Room, and Club 1883 are 21+.
Please Wear Face Coverings: In accordance with Alameda County requirements, face coverings are required indoors for all guests, except when seated at the table. All Concannon staff are required to wear face coverings when indoors and we ask that guests wear their mask when staff members approach the table.
Outside Food: Permitted on the Lawn Area only.
We thank you for following our updated safety protocols. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not following them.
Enjoy a flight of our award-winning, Reserve wines on our outdoor Terrace, Pavilion, Estate Room, or Club 1883
A tasting includes:
• A selection of 6 wines from the Reserve tier
• $20 per tasting (Tasting fees will increase to $25 starting November 15th)
• Wine Club Members receive complimentary tastings (up to 4 people)
• Add a charcuterie box to your reservation for $25 per box (portion size: 2 people). To order, please add a note in the comment section when making your tasting reservation
Please note the following policies have been implemented for tastings:
• Seated tastings are available for groups up to 4 people
• Groups with children will be seated in our Tasting Pavilion or Lawn Area. Children must stay at the table under adult supervision at all times. We do not allow balls or flying objects on the property
• The Terrace, Estate Room, and Club 1883 are 21 and over only
• Reservations may not be guaranteed if guests arrive 15 minutes or more after the reserved time
• 24-hour notice is required for cancellations; a $50 fee will be charged for no-shows or cancellations that occur within 24 hours
• To allow for sufficient time to sanitize between guests, we ask that you keep your tasting experience to a maximum of 90 minutes
For questions, contact (925) 583-1559 or email@example.com. Please leave a voicemail and we will return your call as soon as possible.
UPDATED SAFETY POLICIES & REMINDERS
In order to implement the highest level of safety for our guests and employees, the following guidelines and procedures have been implemented.